Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Eats- Vinto + The Way

Last night was a pretty mellow night. Nick gets off work late (around nine) and if he bikes to work it takes him about 40 minutes to get home. I wasn't in the mood to cook anything so we ordered pizza from Vinto. If you live in Salt Lake and have ever been to Trio, Vinto is by the same people.

I ordered my favorite - Tuttabella (housemade sausage, caramelized onion, fresh tomato, garlic, roasted pepper, fior di latte mozzarella) and I ordered Sopresseta for Nick (creminelli finocchiona salami, fontina, oregano, forest mushroom).

YUMMM!










Jack was laying on the couch like a little weirdo... man do I love that dog!


We watched The Way while we ate thanks to good ol' Redbox. I kept meaning to go see it while it was in theatres but it never happened.  It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen but I still really enjoyed it. It's about a father who learns that his son died in a storm while trekking the Camino De Santiago. He goes to France to bring his son's body home and decides to honor his son by walking the trail himself. He meets some quirky characters along the way and has some self discoveries. It has some great imagery of Spain and France. I definitely recommend you give it a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment