Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Clothes on Me - Fall Uniform

While the weather is still pretty warm here in Utah, there has been a distinct change in the air. The leaves are starting to change, the air is crispening (if that isn't a word then it is now), and people are breaking out their boots.

I think it's pretty safe to say that most people develop a uniform each season. While I'm a little sad that I actually have to wear pants now, I'm happy that it comes with boots and scarves. I bought these boots at the Nordstroms bi-annual sale and have been hanging onto them for a month and a half eagerly awaiting the weather change. I think they will be a staple for my fall uniform along with this chambray shirt and polka dot tee. What's your summer uniform?



Chambray Shirt - Madewell | Polka Dot Tee - Zara | Jean Leggings - Express
Boots - Frye | Hourglass Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment